Branthwaite - Rolleston
Branthwaite is a large 270 lot subdivision that has been developed over several large stages. Lots range from 430m² up to 1400m², giving a good range of lot sizes to suit the market.
Branthwaite is a key subdivision in the Rolleston area, linking the south of Rolleston to the existing facilities in the town centre, including Rolleston College and the swimming pool.
Survus involvement in this project has been;
- Master Planning of the development
- Liaison with Council regarding shared servicing and other development issues
- Subdivision Consent Planning, including hearing
- Full Civil Engineering design
- Provision of a sewer pump station, including 500m rising main
- Contract Documentation
- Project Management including administration of NZS 3910 Contract
- Land Transfer Surveying and 224c certification