What is Infrastructure Assessment?
An infrastructure assessment is a report that looks at the location and condition of existing services, to assess the area for future infrastructure requirements for future development.
Why you may need an infrastructure Assessment?
For any development, it is critical to understand the location and condition of existing services, to assess the area for future infrastructure needs. Our team uses all available information and the latest equipment to locate and assess services and provide you with an infrastructure report. Likely areas that will be covered are;
- Possible soil contamination
- Geotechnical Conditions and suitability of land for development
- Existing water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems
- Existing power and telecommunications connections
- Any requirements for filling and how that may affect the surrounding environment.
How we help...
We investigate and organise the above so that you can make quality informed decisions regarding your proposed development.